I spilled coffee on my Laptop. What should I do now?

We might sometimes be a little out of order and do not care if we place our glass full of coffee near our laptop. You might have certainly been through the consequences of the act. That is why you are here. So, let me tell you how can you save your laptop from getting damaged if you spilled coffee on your laptop.

  • Soak the excess coffee with a towel or a tissue paper or whatever is available near you.
  • Plug off your laptop from the charger and switch it off to prevent shortcircuit.
  • If possible, take off the battery.
  • Turn your laptop upside down so that the coffee does not sip into your motherboard.
  • Do not use your laptop for about an hour or so. Make sure that the coffee that you spilled over is dried before you use your laptop again.
  • If possible, unscrew your laptop and take off your keyboard and clean it yourself.
  • If you keep having some problems with your laptop, bring it to a local repair shop as soon as possible to avoid further damages.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Cracked my iPhone screen. What should I do next?

9 reasons why you should buy iPhones instead of Android phones

Easy Ways to Fix Phone Charging Issues